Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Be Still My Beating Heart!

I posted an ad on Craigslist this morning

Don't Burn Out or Fade Away

I was listening to Our Lady Peace last night on a nostalgia trip, and that one line struck me (as it usually does) as it really is how I live my life.

I'm a single girl who loves Vice magazine, reading chick lit, indie movies, house music, my macbook, has a Facebook addiction (at least I admitted it), loves dancing and dinners and is looking for that one person who won't mind her purse obsession and crazy friends.

If you think it's you, I'd love to hear from you.


And I've gotten some great responses, including one of the Vice guys (allegedly) but this one caught my eye especially:


Hey what’s up im new at this im 27 outgoing good job (36 hours)

OOH 36 hours! Excellent!!! F*** me now!

No comments: