Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sing Sing

So the other night I went on a date to meet a Circus performer guy I'd met online. He seemed cool and we knew people in common and had spoken on the phone a bunch of times. He always came to my local bar and tried to entice me out with promises of free booze, so finally I said yes. (Incidentally, I had been to that bar on Wednesday with a friend and he had stared at me the whole time, but I ignored him.)

So I decided that bar was too busy and loud, and we ended up at Sing Sing. He called it "too gay" and said it smelt like fish. So then my fabulous friend, Ben Gay walked in. We went to sit with him.......annnnnnnddddddddd DATE OVER!

He tried to pick up another girl at the bar while I was sitting with him. I'm happy though, I met the way cool owner, some crazy guy named Chuck and a bunch of other people.

I have declared it my new hang out.

No comments: