Friday, February 1, 2008

Gay Zombie

Or maybe in the closet....

XXXX: well, I also love to dance in gay clubs, like Parking on Thursdays. It's like my philosophy about travel; if I see something awesome (lifestyle-wise), I am not afraid to latch onto it and make it mine.
but you've hit on something... I am a little non-dude like. Most of my friends are women, 'cause I relate well to "feminine" topics, like fashion and decorating and talking about feelings
don't tell anyone, but I don't like hockey or cars
they might take away my canadian citizenship if anyone finds out
hah, this is fun. I'm trying to teach myself advanced AJAX code, and trying to get to know you at the same time.
although I feel like I'm doing a lot of talking about me, but I swear I'm not self centered. In fact, I'm a great listener in person

No comments: